Overall Role Purpose:
The IT Business Analyst- Digital is a key member of the IT Digital team and is responsible for propose, design and implement the IT digital solutions, data management to support, improve and/or modify existing processes in alignment with Thermo Fisher China’s long-term digital business strategy & IT solutions, to support the diversity of the customer facing / employee servicing requirements including looking at alternative functional models / structures to replace legacy solutions available.
Reporting to the IT digital program manager, the IT Business Analyst- Digital works with his/her partners and team to deliver digital solutions to support customer engagement, sales automation and employee service by researching external sources for philosophies and approaches relevant to our business needs and the evolving business targets.
Prototyping, design and delivery
- Be responsible for the complete lifecycle of software development, including designing, prototyping, implementation, testing, maintenance and technical support
- Own the end-to-end design process including all deliverables: user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
Consulting and innovation
- Consult across commercial and functional teams with business Leaders, sales / marketing peers, IT team to:
- Gather input on plans and
- Ensure appropriate change management and
- Give knowledgeable insight into mobile user behavior and psychology
- Keep current with the latest in interactive and visual design technologies and investigates new technologies and methods to bring cutting edge functionality for future development.
- Drive thoughtful innovation through research of leading edge solutions and external “next best practices” which will support the needs of the next generation of mobile solution & strategy
Required Skills and Experience
- A functional specialist who delivers digital IT services with a pragmatic approach to business partnership and operations.
- An individual who is experienced operating in a matrixes professional digital IT architecture platform
- An implementer who can develop and execute action plans for change as well as endure excellence in the execution of day-to-day activities
- A skillful developer who have knowledge of popular frameworks, such as JQuery, Bootstrap, etc.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT or business-related field
- 5 years of increasingly responsible IT or Business projects experience
- A reputation for discretion, integrity, judgment, responsiveness, and strong attention to detail.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join