When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Execution of integrating new product design. In charge of overall hardware integration (for example test plan and report generation) and testing activities of newly designed instruments at various phases of the PCP against product requirements.
- Expected to participate in specialized experiment planning and execution for example Design of Experiments, Root Cause Analysis and other DFSS methodologies.
- Assist in generating, refining and managing requirements. Participate in design generation activities. Works within the Product Commercialization Process framework utilizing DFSS methodologies.
- Work with manufacturing / engineering / service teams on new product transfer activities example R&D tools, test specification definitions, design issues, design for manufacturing improvements to ensure smooth transition from R&D to production. Expected to advise to solve legacy product related issues arising at manufacturing or customer ends.
- Work with Quality / Regulatory to ensure that systems and procedures are in compliance with the required standards, example: ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO13485, ISO14971, QSR21CFR, OHSAS 18001 and EHS requirements
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join