Partnership with Corporate Legal & APAC Legal on Compliance Program
- Work with Corporate Legal and APAC Legal to continue to build on the Company’s existing compliance programs with a particular focus on further development of monitoring activities
- Execute various types of reviews focused on identifying employee misconduct concerns in connection with dealings with Dealers/End Users and bid/tender practices.
- Assist with Securimate compliance efforts and related assessments/measurements
Lead Internal Investigations
- Plan and execute objective, fair, thorough, unbiased and timely investigations into allegations of fraud or other employee misconduct matters and consistently demonstrate appropriate confidentiality, integrity and sensitivity in handling investigation matters.
- Effectively coordinate with other internal functions to obtain and review evidence/documents to analyze allegations and synthesize data into a professional conclusion with remediation plans as appropriate.
- Prepare complete, concise and timely investigative summaries and follow-up on the implementation of corrective action plans, process and procedures.
- Manage and prioritize cases effectively while simultaneously handling multiple investigations and various related tasks.
- Identify internal control weaknesses and quantifying any possible losses, as well as effectively utilize forensic data analytic tools to identify relevant indicators.
Financial Statement/Internal Control Reviews
- Perform audits resulting in assurances that our internal controls and processes meet world-class standards.
- Work closely with management teams in developing audit findings and recommendations. regarding business process optimization, profit improvement, internal control and compliance.
- Participate in annual Sarbanes-Oxley testing of internal controls and overall assertion and attestation process where appropriate.
Business Partner With Management
- Possess good commercial and risk awareness in order to identify emerging risks in the region and recommend feasible remediation actions as appropriate.
- Build and maintain internal relationships with key stakeholders in the region including Finance/Legal teams and Legal to identify and mitigate control gaps and weaknesses.
- Provide guidance on policy and other related compliance matters where appropriate.
- Provide input into development of processes and practices designed to increase compliance program awareness.
- Minimum of 10 years solid experience in a compliance/investigation leadership position (pharmaceutical or medical device industry background is preferred) and demonstrated experience from investigating complex cases and compliance issues quickly and effectively.
- Bachelor’s Degree (accounting or finance preferred) with CPA or equivalent certificates.
- Strong analytical skills and strong competence in planning and execution of investigations.
- Strong ability in working independently and under pressure, can-do attitude and self-motivated with bias for action.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines while working on multiple deliverables
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Strong team building skills and the proven ability to work with a diverse group of people to develop credibility and forge solid and positive professional relationships with peers and management.
- Must be able to travel up to 20%
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join