- Processes and generates checks runs, wires and ACH payments.
- Develops implements and maintains systems, policies and procedures SOP’s for
Supplier Support accounts payable area.
- Resolves vendor disputes timely by communicating directly with vendors and investigating issues and verifying price and quantity discrepancies with support of purchasing department.
- Performs random reviews of selected payments to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures
- Coordinate the processing and reporting of payments and 1099 related payments.
- Assists with general accounting bank reconciliation; I.e., performs research on each of the wires, ACH, etc.. Provide assistance and training to departmental users for accounts payable processes.
- Resolves outstanding bank / cash items within the general accounting bank reconciliation; performs research when necessary
- Perform special projects and ad-hoc reporting as require within the functional area
- Other duties as assigned.
- Skilled Excel user able to create and maintain complex spreadsheets, charts, and graphs.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills. Ability to interface with all levels of management, tailoring message appropriately for recipients.
- Ability to develop high levels of credibility and forge solid and positive professional relationships with peers, and upper management.
- Ability to drive businesses to improved processes and performance.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments, has good judgment, and prioritizes projects and time effectively
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited college or university preferred, or 5 years of progressive AP experience in a Fortune 500 company will be considered.
- Minimum 2 years Supervisory experience
- Proficient in English
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join