Job ID :
India - Bangalore
- Performing cell culture activities and laboratory techniques including aseptic expansion of mammalian cell lines, handling primary cells and immortal cells.
- Routine transfections, high throughput transfections and mycoplasma testing
- Initiate, plan and execute scientific research with emphasis on protein or DNA delivery methods (transformation, electroporation, transfection or transduction).
- High-throughput molecular cloning using recombinant DNA technologies
- Molecular cloning (include ligation independent methods), plasmid vector construction, DNA/RNA modification enzyme use, mutagenesis, selection systems), genome editing.
- Independently complete experiments using these methodologies - PCR Purification, Restriction, Ligation, Transformation, Miniprep, Colony PCR, Sequencing
- Keeping thorough record of cell culture parameters and results into data sheets and/or electronic note books.
- Responsible for data integrity and accuracy.
- Other functions such as writing technical protocols and filling out order forms.
- Deliver high quality results according to project schedule in support of product commercialization during early feasibility, development and validation phases.
- Should have a clear understanding of recombinant DNA technologies
- Should have a clear understanding of different molecular cloning and gene engineering techniques
- Knows therory, has full command of gene engineering methods (cloning methods (include ligation independent), plasmid vector construction, DNA/RNA modification enzyme use, mutagenesis, selection systems), genome editing.
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience of cell-culture and DNA delivery methods
- Should have a clear understanding and laboratory skills in the area of immunoassays like western blot, ELISA, and immunofluorescence
- GLP experience, documentation and automation
- Publications in peer-reviewed journals would be a bonus. Good understanding of research projects using standard techniques and protocols.
- Should be a good team player, ready to learn new techniques and innovative thinker.
- Industry experience, bioinformatics and grant writing skills will be considered as a bonus.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join