When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
Responsibilities and Authorities
- Review and analyze Materials Requirements for Production and execute the necessary actions such as generating Purchase Order, scheduling and re-scheduling of Material based on MRP requirement.
- Conduct inventory Audit at Supplier sites where appropriate and report discrepancy and follow up actions with the suppliers.
- Maintain and ensure systems and procedures are in compliance to the Organization’s Quality Standards and Regulatory requirements.
- Participate in Material review session for non-conforming materials and activate timely return of non-conforming materials to Suppliers.
- Manage and control of Raw Material inventory level to optimize Stock turnover to achieve desired company Inventory turn objective.
- Diploma/BSc in Production Engineering or Business Studies or equivalent.
- Purchasing or Materials Management
- Familiar with SAP or E1 MM applications
- Materials Requirement Planning (MRP) experience.
- Planning and analytical ability.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Work independently and self-motivated.
- Knowledge of MRP and SAP / E1 system.
- Knowledge of MS office application.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join