Job ID :
Lithuania - Vilnius
IP (intellectual property) Analyst
Main Responsibilities/Key Duties:
- Search in patents and scientific publications databases for certain technologies or scientific data;
- Analysis of identified publications, preparation of summary reports for IP attorneys or R&D scientists;
- Search in nucleotide/protein sequences databases, data analysis, report preparation;
- Invention sensing: identification of inventive concepts in R&D basic research projects, or in new product development processes;
- Trade secret and know-how management;
- University education in life sciences (M.S. degree in biochemistry, organic chemistry, molecular biology, etc.).
- Good analytical skills, logical thinking, meticulousness, patience, attention to detail.
- Ability and willingness to work with large massifs of scientific information, review and analyse numerous scientific papers.
- Interest in new research tools and technologies, willingness to learn.
- Excellent English language skills (oral and written).
- Work experience in life sciences/chemistry laboratory – advantage.
- Basics in law, or business administration - advantage.
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals.
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join