When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
Working as part of the Informatics and Chromatography Software services delivery team, you will deliver professional consultancy services and training related to the implementation of Chromeleon Enterprise Chromatography Data System. In this role, you will technically lead other consultants on projects and/or manage projects.
- Manage projects and lead technical delivery teams within projects.
- Deliver technical work relating to Chromeleon CDS.
- Deliver high quality consultancy relating to Chromeleon CDS, which may include software installation, validation and configuring laboratory instruments for data acquisition.
- Deliver successful performance relative to defined performance metrics.
- Work onsite, face to face with customers at all levels.
- Provide technical expertise in all areas of Chromatography Data Systems.
- Expert knowledge of Chromeleon CDS
- Broad knowledge of chromatography instrumentation, such as
- Mass Spec
- Experience with Windows network environments
- Knowledge of SQL Server and Oracle databases
- Project management experience would be most advantageous
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in scientific or information technology field.
- Extensive experience in chemical or pharmaceutical manufacturing process and implementation of process instrumentation and process control.
- Knowledge of regulated environments and computer systems validation is desirable
- Organized with ability to prioritize work load and work under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Customer focused
- Willingness to travel 50% or greater of working time over any one year period
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Experience in customer facing role
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Significant relevant experience in industry working with Chromeleon CDS
- The job will require significant travelling to customer sites and the possibility to work out of the home office
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join