Identify, evaluate and execute opportunities to supply products on an OEM basis to companies for their use in their products.
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities to sell the Company’s products to other companies to be used by them on OEM basis.
- Initiate and develop productive client relationships in multiple functions (R&D, production, procurement, business development, quality, regulatory affairs) with client companies and at multiple levels with them (scientist, project manager, manager and occasionally executive levels).
- Participate, and may lead, cross-functional teams to execute client opportunities that include legal, licensing, manufacturing, marketing, R&D, quality, etc.
- Develop pricing proposals for large, complex, often multi-year deals and contracts. Make highly informed judgments of value to the customer upon which to develop pricing proposals for highly customized products, for which easy benchmarks are often unavailable. Negotiate other terms and conditions.
- Coordinates technical support to determine client needs, respond to inquiries, and resolve problems in a timely fashion. Investigates product issues and ensures satisfactory resolution of customer complaints.
- Participates with other team members to develop business plans and objectives across the product and technology portfolios of the company.
- Others duties may be assigned as appropriate.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join