Minimum Qualifications (must have)
• Excited about building world-class software solutions
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
• 5 or more years of QA experience
• Significant test automation experience, including implementing test code within a continuous integration and delivery pipeline.
• Minimum knowledge of the following required: web protocols, networking, and systems; open source tools;
• Knowledge of XML, XSD, Json, WSDL, and Soap, Active Directory, SQL, Selenium, Test Automation Frameworks
• Experience writing code to test APIs and operating systems.
• Demonstrated understanding of the entire software development life cycle
• Experience in working with Jira and Confluence.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills and a commitment to the mission of the institution.
Nice to have:
• Experience with QTP or other test automation frameworks
• Experience working within an Agile development process (Scrum, XP, Kanban, etc), CI and TDD.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills to present technical information to both business and technology teams with clarity and precision.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join