Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Direct financial support, analytical, reporting, budget templates including the coordination of all the financial requirements/data templates and system uploads (AOP, weekly/daily forecasts and monthly / quarterly management reporting cycles).
- Prepare MBR/QBR templates (Monthly/Quarterly Business Reviews) with analysis and commentary to reflect the state of the business
- Report performance vs. budget and forecast to management
- Work closely with the Accounting organization in financial statement reviews
- Support monthly close including reconciliation of results to management reporting system (Hyperion). Manage financial reporting from the local ledger to HFM/S9 (Hyperion Financial Management) for corporate consolidation
- Provide internal reporting and reviews with departmental management to support financial reporting activities
- Reclassification of cost center charges as needed, G/L maintenance and oversight
- Continuously update revenue and expense forecast data
- Supports development of Annual Operating Plan P&L at a site level and completion of the ongoing forecasts site wide and across the geographies.
- Prepare financial model for New Product introduction projects or other ad hoc projects to assist decision making process
- Prepare, co-ordinate and distribute the monthly and quarterly management reports for actuals, plan & forecasts emphasizing historical results, budgets, forecasts, and trends.
- Create and analyze the monthly, quarterly results and AOP to ensure financial information has been recorded accurately.
- Perform actual to budget variance analysis, providing business commentary and highlighting key risks/savings.
- Perform various ad-hoc analysis as required by the business.
- Recommend process improvement options
- Individual must be professional and able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization while consistently delivering accurate work products and managing multiple deadlines
- Position requires 3-5 years experience in a Finance or Accounting role, with a solid understanding of financial reporting and analsyis and data structures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business is preferred
- Qualified candidate must have strong analysis and analytical thinking skills. Expert skill set in MS Office products, especially Excel, is required
Key hiring criteria will include but are not limited to:
- Exceptional financial analysis skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience extracting data from and loading data to financial systems
- Experience working in multi, site multi currency environment
- Ability to work effectively as a team member in a complex business environment
- Excellent organizational, project, and time management skills with ability to multi-task
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join