J D for EOU Assoc. Logistics Specialist:
- Ensure all Logistics and Distribution plans have an integrated approach to the organizations strategic objectives
- Responsible for the Materials and inventory in-line with the business needs.
- Responsible for Trade compliance and In-bound Logistics. Control Goods In Transit (GIT) as per the agreed transit time.
- Track inbound shipments, coordinate with CHA to organize Annexures for earliest clearances, Bonding, bond closure, asset identification etc to comply with Excise/Customs Norms.
- Updating BOE and Duty details in Custom table to comply with GST norms.
- Ensure coordinating with internal Customers to submit Consumption Reports to Customs within stipulated time.
- Build strong relationships with Shipping companies, Freight Forwarders, CHA, Customs offices and Port authorities to maximize efficiency of stock receiving at warehouse(s)
- Ensuring coordination between Logistics and Materials for on time shipping of out-bound client supplies in compliance on time preparation of shipping documents and executing transactions in ERP.
- Establish and manage to metrics to ensure completeness, accuracy, timeliness, and adequate shelf life of all shipments.
- Responsible for On Time Delivery (OTD) and Carrier performance are reviewed and evaluated regularly.
- Provide weekly/monthly reports to the respective stakeholders as per agreed internal understanding
- Ensure on-time GRN and submission of vendor Invoices to Finance for the site.
- Ensure harmonization and consistency between all operational teams to provide internal and external customers with consistent services and processes.
- Ensure total compliance with corporate policy and procedures and all local laws.
- Ensure appropriate ethical standards (Code of Conduct) are observed.
- Drive Cost Savings Projects and ensure spend is within the budget.
- Knowledge in ERP is an added advantage.
- Graduate in any discipline.
- Complete knowledge in Customs/Excise activities is mandatory.
- Logistics & Distribution qualifications are preferable.
- Minimum of 5-6 years practical experience in In-bound Logistics and Trade Compliances knowledge
- Distribution/Imports/Exports and Compliance management experience.
Competencies & Person Specifications
- Excellent management and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent skills with the Microsoft Office suite of applications and working knowledge in JDE and SAP is preferable
- A practical, logical and systematic approach
- Close attention to detail and the ability to note inconsistencies
- Excellent analytical skills
- Financial acumen
- A driven self-starter.
- Proven record of experience and success.
- Work is performed primarily in EOU involved in R&D and Manufacturing.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join