Product Manager Pharma
Job ID :
US - California - Remote / Field|US - Massachusetts - Remote / Field|US - Minnesota - Remote / Field
- Develop product strategies/new product development partnering with current product management and R&D
- Own all sales/ account management responsibilities of Product Inspection products to all pharma sites including resolving any issues
- Partner with Thermo Fisher Pharm Corporate Accounts team to penetrate Pharm market
- Confirm all system configurations, specifications and acceptance conditions are appropriate for closing orders.
- Manage system demonstrations by working closely with application engineers and product marketing managers.
- Manage the sales booking process.
- Indentify and manage distribution/channel/OEM partners
- Initiate/ identify/create new opportunities, schedule product seminars and workshops, coordinate demonstrations with hardware and software applications engineering team, and grow the pharma sales opportunity pipeline globallly
- Proper deployment and execution of the defined Annual Business Plan to develop and execute on a Product Inspection global territory Win Strategy
- Deliver bookings and revenue for Product Inspection products consistent with allocated quarterly target/ yearly budget
- Represent Product Inspection business at high level meetings and marketing events with customers and pharmaceutical company at the technical user and at C Suite level; CSO, CIO and CTO level
- Develop and maintain relationships with leaders in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Support the full sales cycle for Product Inspection workflow solutions, including making initial contact, providing technical expertise through sales presentations and demonstration
- Manage product issues in the field by working closely with the Account service group and application engineers for solutions.
- Work with Product Inspection Service to achieve excellent customer satisfaction
- Assess key performance metrics of Product Inspection value proposition to align with pharma company success standards
- Provide regular feedback/assessment of pharma market requirements for manufacturing globally
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum master degree in life sciences/biology/biomedical engineering background
- Typically requires 10 years’ experience in a relevant technical sales environment, specific experience in pharmaceutical sales, marketing or corresponding large scale imaging or analysis equipment sales
- Previous employment in or servicing a pharmaceutical company is preferred
- Highly developed negotiation skills for customer interaction and closure of sales and other issues.
- Excellent command of CRM (Microscoft, Salesforce, SalesLogix) to generate key updates to pipeline deliverables
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively interact at a senior executive level
- Demonstrated ability to develop deep customer relationships and credibility, to gain insight into customers’ requirements
- Ability to travel both domestically as well as internationally and possession of a valid passport
- Experience working with pharmaceutical company purchasing department and procedures
- Fosters a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company modeling the company 4i values. Builds a great working environment for the employees. Attracts, develops, retains, and motivates the talent needed to be a world class, high performing team.
- Travel requirement depends on candidates location; travel up to 75% may be required.
- Creativity and innovation
- Planning and Organization
- Attention to details and results
- Business acumen
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join