Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Partner with Sales and Marketing. Be responsible for pricing topics of responsible teams including list price maintenance; special pricing process;
- Pricing analysis of pricing effectiveness, discount and promotion profitability.
- Proactive identification and resolution of pricing opportunities.
- Contribute to revenue generation through pricing agreement up-sell program
- Communicate issues and opportunities at various levels within the organization
- Other pricing related process build up and follow up
- Ad hoc report requests and analytics
- Bachelor degree required (Finance related experience).
- Great self-study ability and logical analytical skills.
- Experience in SQL and expert in MS Excel.
- Excellent communication, analytical and teamwork skills.
- Speed, accuracy and strong attention to detail is required in performing all functions of this position.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join