When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work that supports a powerful mission. With revenues of $17 billion and a track record of stability and consistent growth, we’re uniquely able to give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
We are part of the Emerging Technologies team working on building cloud applications.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The role is of a hands-on software engineer (individual contributor) who could actively contribute to the development of new features.
- The role is expected to actively participate in various scrum ceremonies such as Story grooming, sprint planning sessions etc., and contribute towards identifying technical risks, alternate solutions to various problems etc.
Required Experience :
- 1+ years hands on experience designing web-based applications in Java technologies.
- Experience in any of the Java related frameworks is a good to have.
- Solid design and programming experience and very strong in programming disciplines like object oriented principles, design patterns, algorithms, data structures and unit testing
- Knowledge in any Database
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Graduate in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent
Location and Work Environment:
We are hiring in Bangalore, India.
Thermo Fisher enjoys a relatively casual work environment, with open areas that foster collaboration. Like most places, we get very busy at times, but we value a healthy work/life balance.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join