PRODUCT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Do you like working with people and solving problems? Do you have a science background and would you say that you are a driven person who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment? Then this might be an opportunity for you! We are looking for new colleagues to join our Nordic customer support team, which is based out of our Gothenburg office.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THIS ROLE
In this position, you will be joining Fisher, a part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, which delivers over 800,000 different products to a wide range of laboratory customers, helping them to accelerate life science research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity.
As a Product Support Specialist you will be a first point of contact for our customers and work closely with the rest of your team to professionally and efficiently deal with customers' enquiries via phone, email and sometimes face-to-face. The role is based in our Gothenburg office, a state-of-the-art, newly built office and warehouse where approximately 50 employees work together. At Fisher we can offer an interesting and challenging position in an international environment. You will be joining a company that is a world leader in serving science and will support you to achieve your career goals.
With our customers in focus we hope that you will:
- Proactively develop specialist knowledge of your primary and secondary business units through regular interaction with stakeholders in other departments and suppliers.
- Provide customers with clear and timely product support and take responsibility for customer follow-up and communication
- Support and provide product training for internal colleagues, take part in new product trainings.
- Own customer issues and work with a wide range of stakeholders to solve them
- Strive to exceed individual, team and company goals
- Feel empowered to resolve complex or difficult customer queries seeking support and clarification where appropriate and making decisions on together with the customer
- Strive to continuously improve our processes and develop yourself
- Effectively plan and prioritise workload on a daily basis to avoid backlogs, ensuring their Supervisor is made aware if any challenges
- Liaise with Field Sales where appropriate to understand customer requirements regarding pricing, turnaround times and the potential of the account.
Teamwork and strong communication are key to this role, as are:
- Building mutually beneficial relationships with internal and external colleagues, customers and suppliers
- Encouraging positive attitudes within the department and the organization
- Maintaining a professional manner when problems arise – finding solutions and driving positive change
- Providing and receiving constructive feedback
- Effectively performing your duties whilst acting at all times in accordance with our values of Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement
- Handling each customer contact enthusiastically and treats each one with a positive and professional manner.
- Being proactive in presenting solutions, not just problems to others
- Constantly looking for opportunities to prevent problems, not just react to them
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE USEFUL FOR THE ROLE?
To enjoy this role you should be someone with energy and drive, who likes working with people and finding solutions.
In order to understand our products and the way customer use them you should have some sort of scientific background, such as being a Biomedical Scientist (Biomedicinsk Analytiker) or have studied some sort of life-science subject. We are also looking for people who speak Danish and/or Norwegian.
As we are looking for several people to join the team we can offer both permanent and temporary contracts
Would you like to APPLY or ask QUESTIONS?
Contact Sara Åberg email@example.com with questions and go to our website to apply: http://jobs.thermofisher.com/ListJobs/All/Search/TMO-Posting-Locations/Sweden
The selection process is ongoing so please apply as soon as possible
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission - enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. What story will you tell?