The role will support LPD APAC Regional Sales Operations Director to deliver the high-committed business support to Senior Commercial Directors of LPD APAC, country division commercial leaders and region function leaders across Asia Pacific, Division/BU leaders & finance and other functional heads.
The appropriate candidate is looking for an opportunity to develop his / her career in a challenging yet very high visibility role (at the VP/President level). A strong work ethic coupled with a desire to collaborate is critical to success. Additionally, a successful candidate in this role will seek the opportunities to build new tools and processes and create, rather than function in a stable commercial environment. This role is a developmental springboard to other positions within LPD division and Asia Pacific region.
· Work closely with country commercial and global supporting functions to develop and ensure the timely delivery of actionable sales information to LPD division, BU and APAC leadership including regular revenue, bookings, price, standard margin, channel, sales team, key account and other ad hoc reports. Support development and maintenance of global sales data warehouse (SDW), CRM system (SFDC) and other global commercial tools
· Coordinate LPD APAC sales budget
· Develop and execute sales analysis activities that are aligned with corporate strategies. Design system to monitor and measure regional results on a consistent basis. Track, analyze, and communicate the sales performance of specific sales teams / channels / product segments / accounts / market segments
· Continously develop commercial pipeline tracking and forecasting system across LPD Asia Pacific
· Drive process standardization, and pipeline management/analysis via SFDC across LPD Asia Pacific
· Provide sales information and analytics to support Monthly/Quarterly Business Reviews (MBR/QBR), commercial review meetings, and other business meetings for LPD. Support leadership in developing fact-based analysis for variety of LPD APAC sales meetings
· Assist in development and improvement of other key commercial business processes, e.g. weekly forecast, price list management and LPD approval matrix
· Provide ad hoc analytics and reports to leadership team to improve the excellence of commercial processes
· Conduct regular reconciliation of SDW vs. CMR reports for MBR/QBRs and AOP review.
· Excellent process-driven mindset. Must regard all activities as processes that can be continuously improved
· Very strong ability to multiple tasks and deal with complex processes and systems
· Excellent analytical and problem structuring / problem solving skills
· Strong self direction and initiative; desire to own and make decisions on aspects of the LPD APAC commercial organization with inputs from colleagues and supervisors
· Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to communiate with and influence wider people within and outside LPD APAC at a variety of functions and in decentralized geographic locations and with diversified cultural background
· Expert Excel skills and advanced Access skills necessary
· Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint and Word skills required
· Being clear minded in career development plan is desired
· 5+ years financial or sales analysis/operations experience preferred. Specific sales operations experience desired but not necessary. Sales or marketing experience a plus
· Experience with data warehousing and Cognos reporting tools desired
· Strong oral and written communication skills required
· Experience of working with sales desired but not required
· BA required, major in business or finance field preferred. MBA or other advanced degree a plus
· Open for travelling if required.