The BioPharma Services Division (BSD) of Thermo Fisher Scientific is focused on providing end to end clinical trial solutions for our customers. We don’t specialize in any particular therapy – we support them all. Our customers range from small biotech/pharmaceutical startups to large pharmaceutical companies who focus on R&D and prefer to outsource supporting services for the execution of clinical trials across the globe. We have the industry’s largest global footprint of FDA cGMP facilities and regional hubs strategically located around the globe so we can be where our customers need us - we provide the full suite of services in each of those hubs so that we can get the right medication to the right patient on time.
- Research, identify and develop lists of new prospects in both existing and emerging markets
- Capture, track, and advance qualified leads in Salesforce.com. Compile weekly and monthly reporting metrics and analysis.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on data collection, tracking, measurement, and reporting;
- Coordinate lead generation/qualification and campaign activities utilizing existing CRM platform
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through to sales
- Work with sales leadership and inside sales to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly goals
- Prepare and analyze market trends and sales pipeline dashboards on a weekly, monthly & quarterly basis
- Develop and communicate insights from the data to build and continually optimize current campaigns
- Gain working knowledge of the Thermo Fisher Scientific organization to identify and sell cross divisional synergies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated self-starter that is highly motivated and self-driven
- Adept at handling multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines.
- Strong project management skills, driving projects to completion in a timely, efficient fashion.
- High level of intensity and comfort level within changing environment.
- Experience in developing integrated marketing messaging and campaigns to drive awareness and lead generation.
- Previous market research, inside sales or lead generation experience is a plus
- Experience operating within Salesforce.com and CRM platforms, such as Hubspot
- Experience working in global environment, supporting various regions, preferred.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join