When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. And you’ll have the opportunity for continual growth and learning in a culture that empowers your development. With revenues of $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of $20 billion, we have approximately 65,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. Our products and services help accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, and solve analytical challenges ranging from complex research to routine testing to field applications.
- Support engineers in the development and testing of hardware and software for analytical instrumentation projects.
- Support instrument graphical user interface (GUI) design as required.
- Follow company code style, revision control, configuration management, and documentation standards.
- Student working towards Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other related engineering field.
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA
- Familiarity with the Linux operating system and C/C++.
- Able to read schematics a plus
- Familiarity with test equipment: oscilloscopes, multimeters and power supplies a plus.
- Familiarity with SNMP, MySQL, Qt or googletest a plus.
- Familiarity with source control systems such as SVN and bug tracking databases such as Bugzilla or BugTracker a plus.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today!
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join