In conjunction with the Maintenance Manager, responsible for all maintenance activities associated within manufacturing, laboratory, warehouse, office and site facilities. Duties include the control and co-ordination of personnel on-shift and within their allocated areas, whilst maintaining a “hands-on” maintenance function.
Main areas identified below:-
- Effective Supervision and control of human resources.
- Achievement of Department targets.
- Development of the Technician skill base.
- Promote and maintain safety standards.
- Support and participate in continuous improvement.
- Plan and schedule maintenance activity.
- Provide an internal customer focus communication link.
To support production throughout the factory in a timely and professional manner.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join