When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
As the world leader in serving science, we empower our people to advance innovative technologies, develop meaningful solutions, and build rewarding careers. With revenues of $18 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our 55,000 extraordinary minds the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
- Driving quality and reliability during new product development.
- Creating and executing test plans for complex electro mechanical systems including reliability, performance, functional, and regression tests. Reporting out on the results.
- Strong hands-on testing, trouble shooting and root cause analysis.
- A minimum 4-year university degree in engineering (computer, electrical or mechanical engineering), physics or similar is required.
- 1 to 3 years of experience is preferred.
- Experience creating and executing test plans for complex electro mechanical systems
- Hands-on capability of testing, trouble shooting and root cause analysis.
- Experience working in an NPI team with mature Quality practices
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed (20%).
- Experience working in an NPI team with mature Quality practices. This may include experience as a Systems Engineer, Validation Engineer, Reliability Engineer, Quality Engineer, Product Quality Engineer or similar role.
- Semiconductor capital equipment experience.
- Experience specifying, modeling, verifying and reporting system reliability.
- Experience with reliability growth modeling and Weilbull analysis.
- Published clear and concise engineering test reports including metrics such as mean time to failure (MTBF), mean time to repair (MTTR), availability, feasibility, gap analysis, and recommendations for improvement.
- Experience doing statistical analysis and modeling using DOE and SPC.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 55,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.