• Overall accountability for profitable revenue growth in Commercial Operations International area, by ensuring both short and long-term growth strategy, structure and capable talents.
The role leads the IDD International Commercial Region in a matrix organization, in close corporation with the country and regional managers. The role includes leadership of Marketing & Sales, Global Service, Supply Chain and support and collaboration with the existing portfolio of distributors.
The role is responsible for achieving and exceeding annual revenue, growth and profitability objectives by creating and implementing robust forecasting and sales processes, hiring, retaining and developing of key talent and by establishing and maintaining strong relationships with our distributors and customers.
The role is a member of the Global IDD Leadership Team (IDDLT)
The Vice President, will have responsibility to meet the business unit objectives as follows:
- Actively develop our long-term Strategic International ambition and roadmap for future International investments to ensure continuous organic growth, margin expansion and cash flow generation.
- Develop and meet annual operating plans and deliver operational execution with a focus on Commercial excellence
- Lead and mange overall liaison between Divisional Function with a focus on Marketing & Commercial functions, QA/RA and our customers to drive growth and CAS
- Portfolio Management of the International Function
- The role will ensure an alignment of the IDD International activities to drive growth and market share gains
- The VP will deliver excellent intelligence and support to IDD customers, achieved through the development of a Strategic Value Stream and a development of a worldwide implementation of processes and procedures covering all Customer needs and aspects.
- Developing and implementing long-term strategies that leads to increased customer value creation and profitable revenue growth
- Collaborating strategically and tactically with commercial management and other key functions / businesses (e.g. IT, portfolio management, PPI, pricing, customer service, Thermo Fisher country entities, other Thermo Fisher divisions), which will be used to maximize revenue and EBITA contribution to the company
- Growing market share for products through a comprehensive understanding of the market and a steady stream of innovative and competitive product/service releases to the marketplace
- Providing innovative leadership, direction and development opportunities to the team
- Measuring and improving results through a metrics-driven, continuous improvement culture
- Leading targeted market research to identify and clarify new opportunities, market share assessment and set strategic and tactical priorities
- Developing pricing and positioning strategies in collaboration with commercial management, which will be used to maximize revenue and EBITA contribution to the company
- Engaging as needed in large customer relationships pre- and post- contract, to guide the value proposition, commercial negotiation, and implementation planning activities
- Hiring, developing, and leading senior functional and operational management to deliver plan results
Champion for driving lean PPI business processes and operations