Summary of Job:
The Marketing Manager will develop and execute marketing programs for a broad complex portfolio of chromatography and mass spectrometry products. This experienced, dynamic manager will be a key member of the CMD (Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry Division) marketing team. The candidate in this role will need to successfully work within a highly matrix organization, develop regional and integrated multi-channel marketing plan, and create and manage tactical execution in order to achieve marketing KPI and revenue targets and other annual operating plan objectives.
- Develop deep understanding of target audience; including pain points, spending profiles and competing solutions in Taiwan market.
- Develop and implement specific marketing strategies in cooperation with internal stakeholders and commercial team.
- Execute multi-touch demand generation programs that build pipeline and support business growth.
- Perform detailed analysis on campaign/business performance (i.e. market revenue, unit/solution actual sales to forecast etc.) so that appropriate actions can be planned. Recommend actions based on competitive pressures, business performance and issues as appropriate.
- Develop sales force training and customer education material in collaboration with vertical and product marketing, applications, commercial teams, and channel partners.
- Share best practices, effective strategies and high return on investment campaign approaches with the global and regional teams around the world.
- Interact with varying levels of internal and external personnel including direct customer communication and public presentation in support of seminars, conferences and meetings.
- Create product awareness and develop relationships with key opinion leaders who can provide testimonials or endorsements for Thermo Scientific solutions to trade publication editors and journalists.
- Planning for new product launches and initiating them in Taiwan.
- Responsible for the Email-Marketing and ads in Print media in coordination with regional marketing team for various products.
- 7+ years of experience developing a marketing strategy and successfully implementing tactical marketing plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, chemistry or related degree.
- Strong business acumen and customer focus are essential.
- Highly motivated and experienced marketer with a passion for field and partner-enablement, brand-building, partner strategies, event planning, and demonstrated the ability to plan and execute marketing demand generation campaigns and/or partner marketing programs.
- Exceptional communication, project management, and planning skills.
- Familiarity with marketing automation and CRM tools such as Salesforce.com.
- Knowledge of: Marketing communication mix, communication channels, channels-to-market, segmentation, value proposition and marketing program development and execution, content strategy/marketing, content audit, VOC research, customer journey maps and marketing automation technologies.