Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
For our Sales- and Service organization Microgenics GmbH we are currently looking for a
Sales Specialist (m/f)
Region Remote –Germany
The Sales Specialist will play a key role in the commercial success for CascadionTM SM Clinical Analyzer, a highly innovative fully automated LCMSMS system specifically designed for clinical laboratories. By leveraging Liquid Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry (LCMS) technology in a turnkey fully automated system, customers will benefit from best in class sensitivity and ease of use.
You will be a focused sales specialist serving the DACH region (ie: Germany, Austria, Switzerland) with a strategic focus. You identify, qualify and secure business opportunities by cultivating and maintaining mutually beneficial business relationships with potential customers. The main responsibilities include targeting key opinion leaders, achieving customer commitments and engaging in the customer experience to drive long term satisfaction, loyalty and retention. As a valuable team member you will be working closely together with the commercial marketing team and service/support team to build strong long-term customer loyalty to Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Your further responsibilities:
• Achieve commercial targets and increase sales by actively selling and developing tactical plans to maximize revenues.
• Accurately document sales activities in CRM in a timely manner.
• Prepare sales forecast report with high accuracy.
• Ensure customer satisfaction in all aspects of service provided.
• Share experience and best practice of product sales with colleagues and contribute to knowledge base to allow continued improvement of work efficiency and effectiveness.
• Attend sales meetings, training programs and exhibitions as required.
• Effectively communicate with Field Application Scientists, Field Service Engineers and Sales Managers.
• Actively initiate and participate in continuous improvement projects to enhance work quality and to enhance effectiveness.
• Graduate in Biomedical Science or business based disciplines or any other relevant experience.
• Familiarity with clinical laboratory equipment and sales experience of clinical analyzers within the IVD Market would be beneficial.
• Understanding of liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry instrumentation is definitely an advantage.
• Result oriented personality being able to handle complex decision making scenarios.
• Command of essential sales techniques, particularly in consultative solution selling.
• Independent working style paired with effective interpersonal and listening skills and a proven ability to work in a team.
• Readiness to travel extensively (est. 60% - 70%).
• Effective oral and written communication skills with both English and German.
• Employment with an innovative, future-oriented organization.
• Outstanding career and development prospects.
• Company pension scheme.
• Exciting company culture which stands for integrity, intensity, involvement and innovation.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission.
We are looking forward to receive your application. Please refer to the above Job ID and include your salary expectations as well as your period of notice.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join