The Thermo Fisher Scientific Graduate Leadership Development Program Human Resources Track (GLDP-HR) provides a unique opportunity for high potential advanced degree graduates to develop the skills necessary for a career in HR at Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Multiple rotation assignments over two years provide broad experience to the Human Resources function, while allowing for exposure to the company's core processes, technologies, and leaders. Rotations are determined through a combination of individual development needs and business priorities and may be located at any US Thermo Fisher Scientific location.
Additional learning opportunities round out the two year development program and include: three formal learning sessions, an Executive Mentor program, monthly meetings, and a network of Graduate Leadership Development Program graduates across the company.
Relocation is required both during and after completion of the program. Relocation assistance is provided.
Human Resources rotations include exposure to:
- Manufacturing plants
- HR processes and systems
- Emerging markets
- Employee relations
- Strategic projects
- Exposure to Senior Leaders
The GLDP - HR program affords participants an outstanding opportunity to produce results, quickly gain credibility and develop a strong company network over two years. From a post-program placement perspective, participants will work with their Program Manager to identify positions in which to interview across the organization.
- Graduate student completing Master’s Degree in Human Resources, Labor Relations, or MBA between December 2017 and June 2018
- Desire for career in Human Resources Leadership and as a Human Resources Business Partner
- Proven track record of accomplishment
- Energized through change agent behaviors
- Ability to interact with employees and leaders at all levels of the organization
- Strong attention to detail
- Drives towards results
- Desire to work in a manufacturing environment
- Business understanding: metrics, budgets, HR strategy aligned with business objectives
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and strong professional presence
- Authorization to work in the US without restriction
- Willingness to relocate for each of three rotations and post program
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join