IT Project Management Intern
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. And you’ll have the opportunity for continual growth and learning in a culture that empowers your development. With revenues of $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of $20 billion, we have approximately 65,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. Our products and services help accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, and solve analytical challenges ranging from complex research to routine testing to field applications.
- Track and report on the status of projects and their resource forecasts
- Regularly update IT project management tools, portfolio reports, presentations
- Regularly liaise with project managers and IT Leads to determine project status.
- Assist in the IT process improvements
- Administrator of project portfolio tool HP PPM
- Manage internal IT projects
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent time management and communication skills, ability to work in a team environment.
- Intern should have knowledge of MS Office products such as Excel, Project, Word and PowerPoint.
- Intern candidates must be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD program. Project Management, Business, MIS
- Graduating students are eligible only if they are returning to school the following semester to pursue the next level
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join