EMEA Application Territory Specialist (f/m)
Job ID: 56864BR
Location: Home Office based anywhere in Europe
The Application Territory Specialist will have the responsibility for the NextGeneration qPCR product family and associated workflows covering several product families to build, maintain and share advanced technical Application Scientists expertise and information in her/his role. The Application Territory Specialist may be a European Single Point of Contact (ESPOC) for that product, product family, workflow within her/his responsibility and will be a member or a coordinator of the corresponding EMEA Expert Team(s).
- Identification of new Business Opportunities. Broad networking activities on the EMEA and the global level - including Business Development, Marketing, Sales partners and customers identified as Key Opinion Leaders - to allow the identification of new trends and master the creation of new important links between groups and people to drive the commercial business for all products and services under the responsibility of the EMEA Application Territory Specialist.
- Product Commercialization Process (PCP, new product introduction). Involved in the PCP, the EMEA Application Territory Specialist ensures full readiness and proficiency of the support teams when a new product platform/ consumable/workflow will be launched in EMEA , including Service and Support readiness and external Customer Training concept and material readiness.
- Internal Technical Training and Coaching. The EMEA Application Territory Specialist is dedicated to technical Training of the FAS and associated Teams, comprising system, workflow and application knowledge / expertise. This ensures the readiness of remote and field personnel prior to final product release.
- Advanced Troubleshooting and Escalation Handling. Together with the Service Territory Specialist Team, the Application Territory Specialist ensures that customer issues are finally fixed in a professional and timely manner and that internal process compliance is ensured.
- Master’s degree or greater in life sciences or similar field required
- Several years professional experience in a commercial setting, ideally in an advanced technical support role covering qPCR, NextGeneration qPCR, related technologies and related science.
- Superior technical knowledge and skills on assigned products, and the competitive landscape
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English and preferably additional European language
- Strong networking skills as well as expertise in troubleshooting and problem solving
- Valid driver’s license & willingness to travel up to 75% within EMEA region
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join