Job Title: Cost Analyst
Group / Division: Finance
Location: Shanghai, China
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Responsible for month end costing closing and provide relevant analysis for product cost, variable /fixed variance
- Provide effective and accurate costing analysis for factory management to drive for further cost improvement. To be involved in all product transfer projects, and act as a key member on transfer price determination, cost forecast, pricing, etc.
- Prepare factory financial report in global system
- Review cost center overhead to ensure expenses are properly recorded and accrued
- Prepare cost center report to each cost champion
- Review B.O.M / Labor Rate /Over head Rate in SAP sys periodically to ensure the standard cost is reasonable and accurate
- Liaison with all functions to complete plant budget preparation and deviation analysis
- Initiate and monitor Assets /Costing related processes
- Bachelor degree required (Finance related experience).
- Great self-study ability and logical analytical skills.
- Experience in MS Excel.
- Excellent communication, analytical and teamwork skills.
- Speed, accuracy and strong attention to detail is required in performing all functions of this position.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join