When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Essential Job Functions and Account-abilities:
- Interface and collaborate with Commercial Product Managers to pull LSC marketing programs forward – including LSC intelligence, Vertical marketing, Pricing, promotion, etc.
- Data and business analysis from industry and product perspectives, collaborating with corporate marketing programs, Manage program execution, track and report on metrics
- Align with TMO corporate marketing and on-line strategies to take full advantage of the corporate investment
- Manager external vendors(design firms, writers, etc.) as necessary for effective creative development
- Ensure that all programs comply with Thermo Fisher Scientific’s Corporate Brand Guidelines
- Work as part of LSC Marketing team to strengthen the overall marketing strategies of division
- Monitor and manage spending of all LSC MarCom activities from China to meet or exceed annual budget
Other Job Requirement
- Some travel may be required
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing in English and Mandarin
- None at this time
- BS degree in Business, Marketing, Life Science or relevant fields such as journalism and/or communication
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing operation for the Life Science market or similar products and technology
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, editing and proofreading technical sales and marketing material and high comfort level with scientific topics required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for influence management
- Excellent project management and organizational skills required. Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and projects.
- Proven ability to gain consensus, influence organizational behavior and lead decision making processes.
- Demonstrated success in forming interdepartmental relationships as well as external relationships. Proven ability to work effectively and influence others in a matrix environment.
- Life science marketing or scientific background a plus
- Experience in other major business functions such as Sales or functional marketing, to understand the marketing communications from and implementation perspective
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join