When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
1. To place order to related supplier by demand and customer request.
2. Order tracking and follow up for revenue achievement.
3. Supplier management and lead time management.
4. GSP system maintain and management for medical device products
1.At least 2 years working experience in supply chain or purchase order management department.
2.Major in International trade/Supply chain related/English is preferred.
3.Good at English, especially on written and read.
4.Familiar with MRP system. SAP is more preferred.
5. Good communication skill.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 56,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join