Application and Sales Specialist / Area Sales Manager
Job ID :
India - Mumbai
Job Description for Mumbai Position:
- Potential candidates must be having experience of IHC application and IHC sales along with Sales and promotion of instruments in Hospitals and Diagnostics Lab (Preferably Histopathology instruments).
- Hands on experience on application and troubleshooting in IHC domain.
- Experience in distributor management.
- Instruments sales is priority followed by IHC application support and IHC sales.
- Ready to Travel.
- Familiar with government tendering process.
- Fluent in English and local language.
- Will be responsible for managing Entire West region.
- Reports to Sales Manager - APD
- Achieve or exceed sales quota and objectives, while ensuring 100% customer satisfaction.
- Providing Application support for IHC business.
- Maintain contact with existing customers to promote new products/cross sell, close deals, and grow sales, as well as develop new clientele.
- Develop strong working relationships with different functions in the organization
- Develop a strong working knowledge of assigned products and services as well as applications utilized by our customer base.
- Develop a strong working knowledge of the features and benefits of competitive products.
- Develop a working knowledge of funding, market dynamics & end-user needs.
- Play an active role in improving account penetration.
- Train/enable/support distributor sales representatives for growing business in the assigned sales territory.
- Evaluate, attend and support local trade shows and conferences.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join