Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- To develop, manage, and control effective execution of service operations across the Asia Pacific region. This includes the responsibility for problem account management, service revenues, and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure divisional customer satisfaction (CAS) objectives are met or exceeded
- Provide leadership and guidance to country/regional service leaders, with focus on continuous improvement opportunities
- In conjunction with regional/country service and product sales leadership, drive effective strategies to expand product and service sales
- Design supply chain processes and policies with focus on improved parts availability
- Develop and implement metrics for performance tracking across region
- Define and implement service policies and procedures with regard to resource management, sales support and service operations.
- Establish and manage effective skill-matrix for internal and external resources. Work with divisional resources to prioritize and schedule training as needed to close gaps.
- Resolve customer hot account situations with timely and efficient use of resources including local sales support (i.e., managers and reps) and all available divisional resources, such as product/technical support, applications, marketing and engineering
- Work with divisional service organization on effective implementation and execution of global policies and procedures
- Establish and implement regional business plans on an annual basis
- Prioritize and lead PPI projects as identified to improve business performance
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned
Key Responsibilities/Specific Scope:
- Enhance after-sales support for Anatomical Pathology customers across Asia Pacific
- Develop a world-class service organization in Asia Pacific, through introduction and implementation of effective SOP’s, business strategies, and talent management
- Provide leadership and guidance to ensure regional projects are executed effectively and timely
- Responsible for effectively supporting current and future install base in region
- Responsible for regional service revenue, inventory, and CAS performance
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of related experience
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Fluent in English – business level
- Experience and knowledge of services business solutions design and implementation
- Strong collaborative track record, which includes working within a matrix environment along with the ability to find solutions to a common goal.
- Experience leading complex service organizations that involve interaction with customers and internal groups, including IT, HR and Finance.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Reflector style – able to learn from mistakes and drive continuous improvement
- Ability to develop high levels of credibility and forge solid and positive professional relationships with customers, peers, and upper management.
- Self motivated; bias for action.
- Effective negotiating and influencing skills
- Demonstrate Thermo Fisher Scientific values – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join