At Fisher BioServices, we specialize in the management of critical biological materials in support for the advancement of cell therapy, high value biologics, and population-based public health research. We provide customized end-to-end chain of custody solutions for our large pharmaceutical clients and partners in academia and government, ensuring the integrity and efficacy of their valued material from the manufacturer to the bedside. Fisher BioServices is a brand of Thermo Fisher Scientific, the world leader in serving science, and member of the BioPharma Services Division. To learn more please visit www.fisherbioservices.com .
This position is within the Fisher BioServices business unit of Thermo Fisher Scientific. The Inside Sales Representative should be self-directed and driven for success. The person in this role will be responsible for:
- Gain a deep knowledge of Fisher BioServices, service offerings, and business process
- Manage incoming sales leads. This will include responding to incoming inquiries that are considered to be non-strategic or transactional accounts within the United States or Canada. Based on success, this can expand to rest of world.
- Build and grow a defined sales territory by identifying and closing “run rate’ business to achieve a defined sales goal.
- Identify customers and potential customers via phone/email/websites. Capture customer contact information and upload into our CRM system.
- Build knowledge of the territory and market; specifically customer and competitor trends
- Develop a business plan to expand business within assigned territory and maintain a pipeline of opportunities to meet or exceed sales objectives.
- Identify and suggest new opportunities for our products and services in the territory
- Identify opportunities for increased partnerships within underpenetrated customers
- Work with Fisher BioServices marketing team to plan, implement and execute digital marketing campaigns for potential clients and the nurturing of potential leads.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive list of potential targets within different service areas for the sales team.
- Participate in special projects and other duties as required.
The client base that the candidate will be responsible for includes pharmaceutical R&D, medical device, and research universities
This position may develop into an Account Manager role with a requirement to relocate personal residence to the territory in which Company needs representation.
- Bachelor’s degree, Science or Business strongly preferred
- Occasional travel for training, sales meetings, etc.
- Must possess the organizational skills to multi-task and meet deadlines as needed
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication, and presentation skills
- Highly motivated and competitive
- 1-2 years sales experience, Biotech background strongly preferred
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join