Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Applies Good Manufacturing Principles in all areas of responsibility.
• Demonstrates and promotes the company vision.
• Follows all Fisher Standard Operating Procedures.
• Picks/Packages and labels shipments according to the Distribution SOP and protocol instructions.
• Processes all orders according to priority set by Distribution Leader/Supervisor in order to meet receipt date.
• Coordinates transportation with approved carriers and accurately reports to carrier billing arrangements, as well as documents on air bill.
• Researches and reports tracking information (proof of delivery, ETA’s, etc) to internal customers.
• Closes out carrier reports at the end of the day
• Verifies proper storage conditions of shipments
• Identifies opportunities to revise or improve overall quality.
• Loads couriers’ trucks with pallets.
• Maintains warehouse for safety, neatness and organization per current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and FCS Standard Operating Procedures.
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to complete each essential duty Must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily and to work in a team environment. Must be willing and able to work overtime when volume justifies additional labor hours
Education/ Experience: High School diploma/GED required. (Prior pharmaceutical experience a plus)
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join