manufacturing engineer III
Job ID :
Singapore - Marsiling
Roles and responsibility
- Ensures that hardware and/or software are designed and installed in a manner that meets the needs of the company’s process validation and engineering change control requirement
- Ensures the engineering team and other manufacturing departments work together cohesively.
- Responsible for the development of equipment to aid in the manufacturing process.
- Plan and execute NPI and manufacturing transfer from RnD and Oversea manufacturing site respectively
- To review and validate engineering drawings and instrument FG BOM before releasing to manufacturing to ensure accuracy before the product are transferred to operation..
- Provide failure analysis support for Product Quality Engineer, Manufacturing FPY improvement and Global Repair Center (GRC).
- Bachelor Degree (Honors) in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with 10 years of work experiences leading an engineering team. At least 5 years of exposure in a Biotechnology manufacturing environment
- Strong technical knowledge and analytical skills in solving complex system integration issue.
- Able to communicate with all levels, across functions and cross cultural.
- Good understanding of ISO9001, ISO13485, ISO14971 and 21CFR Part 820 requirements