If you are passionate about transforming marketing with data analytics, driving actionable insights to enable digital marketers, this is the role! You must be curious as the analytics field constantly changes and digital must be fascinating to you. You also need to be a critical thinker with the ability to work with imperfect data and test/learn.
Reporting into Corporate Marketing and working closely with digital marketing team, you will be responsible for both producing reports and driving results/ROI. The ideal candidate will have strong business acumen, combined with a marketing analytics background, and excellent project management skills.
- Monthly and quarterly digital marketing business metrics review providing actionable insights to improve performance over time
- Ongoing digital channel reports and ad hock deep dives to help digital marketing managers optimize efforts
- Partner with corporate marketing leadership and business stakeholders to define a long-term reporting roadmap, identify key drivers influencing marketing metrics, and enable divisional reporting capabilities.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree, marketing related, mathematical or scientific
- 3-5 years working with digital/marketing and sales analytics
- Experience with digital marketing analytics desired
- Adobe Analytics, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Adobe Media Optimizer, RocketFuel, Adobe Social, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Twitter Ads, Siebel, DemandBase, CrowdTwist, Optimizely, IBM Marketing Cloud, and Tableau experience a plus
- Interpersonal skills: exceptional verbal/written communication, listening and presentation skills with attention to detail
- Proven track record of achieving desired results without direct report authority
- Minimal travel required <10%
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join