Position Summary: The Marketing Manager for Molecular Biology will participate in the development and execution of marketing programs using a multi-channel go-to-market strategy. This dynamic manager will be a key member of the Molecular Biology Marketing team and will work with a broad team, across multiple programs, and support our regional partners to contribute to the overall growth of the Molecular Biology Business, globally.
- Develop strategic marketing plans including analysis of customer segments, competitor analysis, business trends, and market opportunities.
- Develop and execute engaging, bold tactical marketing plans for new and/or existing products.
- Create and implement appropriate marketing content across multiple channels, including social media, web, video, print, and more.
- Develop sales force training and customer education material in collaboration with product management, R&D and commercial teams.
- Coordinate with global functions to ensure consistency with brand profiles and company standards.
- Act as a brand ambassador, understanding, upholding, and communicating our multi-brand strategy in all aspects of our marketing programs.
- Interact with varying levels of internal and external personnel including direct customer communication, public presentation, and a team-focused approach.
- Work closely with regional marketing development managers to build and execute marketing programs within their regions.
- May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- 3 years of experience developing marketing tactics and successfully implementing marketing plans for molecular biology or relative industry.
- Exceptional communication skills as well as analytical, project management and planning skills necessary.
- Experience with product area marketing plans, general knowledge of operating plans or industry practices for promoting and selling similar products.
- Strong business acumen and customer focus are essential.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, science, engineering or related degree.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Advanced degree in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or related discipline.
- Knowledge of the following key competencies: 4Ps and marketing mix, marketing communication, communication channels, channels-to-market, segmentation, value proposition and marketing program development and execution.
- Experience with marketing and voice of customer VOC.
- MBA preferred.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join