Job Title: Senior Manager, Global Marketing Program Management
Req ID: 53186BR
Location/Division: Carlsbad, CA / Life Sciences Group Commerical
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Senior Manager, Global Marketing Program Management
global and regional marketing teams to develop integrated communications across multiple outbound marketing channels that address relevant audiences, and drive to business
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
· Develop and lead a team of marketing professionals that deliver outstanding value to business partners through executing engaging, timely and cost effective marketing activities.
· Drive team accountability for speed, cost and quality of marketing content development via the internal Creative Services team and external agencies.
· Build a culture of transparency of how each campaign contributes to the strategy of the business to which it is aligned.
· Provide guidance to the business on process, best practices and channel optimization.
· Establish processes and reviews to measure campaign performance, testing and optimizing campaign elements to drive to business goals.
· Work with multiple business partners to understand their strategic plans and align on campaign requirements,
· Shape and drive the execution of Global marketing campaigns across regional teams by providing guidance on channel mix/utilization, best practice, customer journeys, messaging and segmentation.
· Collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders (global market development, regional market development, creative services, commercial marketing, web, events, legal, customer service and external agencies) to deliver the tactical assets to support these plans.
· Responsible for managing of activity and to effectively deliver plans on time and budget.
· Communicate status and activities; must have strong communication and organization skills.
· Ensure that all deliverables meet corporate & brand guidelines, legal and regulatory requirements
and quality standards.
· 8+ years in marketing communications, agency account and/or project management or similar role.
· Bachelor degree in or biological sciences; .
· 5-7 years of experience managing a team
· Experience leading a team of 10+ people in a matrix management environment
· Experience managing marketing program execution from strategic collaboration through completion of tactical deliverables.
· Experience with project management or workflow systems.
· Ability to understand business strategies and prioritize activities appropriately.
· Must work effectively under tight deadlines and manage projects independently.
· Resourceful in solving problems.
· Team player with excellent people skills and written / verbal communication.
· Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
· Self-motivated, engaged, and accountable.
· Scientific knowledge
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join