This position will be responsible for developing and implementing organizational development strategies and programs through the development and deployment of solutions to enhance leadership, improve productivity and drive a performance culture across the Life Sciences Solutions Group. This role will also facilitate and help drive change throughout the division/function/organization, spanning all regions and countries.
Supporting a highly matrixed, multi-channel organization, the talent management specialist will coordinate across divisions, regions, countries, HR COE & HRBP functions, to deliver Talent Management and Organizational Development initiatives globally.
- Serve as a change leader, including developing and embedding change management and communication principles, processes and plans into business outcomes; identifying improvement activities and metrics for success; and monitoring progress and adjusting accordingly and facilitating / developing positive change skills and capabilities throughout leadership talent to enable resilience and adaptability while embracing change and innovation.
- Establish and drive talent management and development programs
- Establish and drive quarterly talent review and operating mechanisms to support accountability and follow through
- Develop and facilitate global capabilities planning process, aligned with division, region strategies, to identify longer and mid term capabilities plan, aligned to workforce strategy
- In alignment with company expectations, own and execute HRR process aligned and integrated with the Division partners
- Ownership for capabilities/competencies/skills assessment and development aligned with identified capabilities and gaps
- Identify, develop and partner with Group Talent Team to deploy learning and training strategy to enable a high performing organization, including close partnership, alignment, delivery and execution of training, tools and initiatives.
- Stewardship of top talent and leadership development strategy, deployment, and leadership skills enablement.
- Establish and manage all talent development and mobility operating mechanisms to facilitate talent pool development, succession readiness, and rotation management, including expatriate management.
- Facilitate Organization Design, Organizational Effectiveness & PPI projects
- Drive overall culture, engagement and D&I strategy and deployment across global commercial organization.
- Align selection criteria, capabilities and skills for executive roles, and assess executive talent (internal and external) for senior leadership openings and accelerate executive onboarding. Provide assessment, coaching and development for leaders.
- Translate strategic business needs, capabilities and talent requirements into operational work plans, and ensure that work is allocated, monitored and delivered to plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, human resources, psychology, related discipline required
- Ten plus years of progressive experience in all aspects of Human Resources/Talent Management, Org Design, change management, consultation
- 3-5 years in an HR/COE leadership role
- At least 3 years of HR experience supporting global functions or businesses
- Experience managing in complex leadership matrixes
- Global perspective, global experience/track record
- Very strong and proven project management skills
- Thorough working knowledge of contemporary practices in the administration of HR policies, including (but not limited to): salary administration and performance review processes; performance management; proactive employee relations; issue investigation and resolution; recruiting
- In-depth knowledge of HR processes/methodologies, all aspects of HR functions [i.e., expert “generalist”]; change management, market trends and competitive practices, management coaching techniques, problem solving/conflict resolution and employment and labor laws
- Demonstrated experience establishing excellent relationships with multiple stakeholders in a heavily matrixed environment
- Must be: hands-on, results driven, highly organized, customer service oriented, organizationally savvy, able to work independently with very little supervision, and a team player who can function effectively in a fast-paced dynamic environment at all levels of the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly analytical
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join