When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Interact with the quotation process for critical environment products and specialty environmental products. Products are sold into the pharmaceutical industry as packaging components or as environmental sample containers.
- Facilitate quote closure by supporting commercial team with opportunity vetting and customer capabilities presentations.
- Determine manufacturing cost and initiate the creation of work instructions for new finished good items.
- Assist with capital appropriation requests and leverage results from investments.
- Assist with customer visits and quality system audits.
- Provide technical assistance on environmental and critical environment products for customers, account representatives, and product managers.
- Interface with customers for the development of custom validation projects and communicate customer requirements to quality assurance department.
- Assist with process improvements (PPI) on customer focused projects.
- Drive critical environment business by following up with account managers on open opportunities, visiting customers with significant opportunities.
- Account management responsibility for the chemical filtration product segment.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering/Chemistry/Biology or related field
- Project Management experience (8-10 years preferred – will consider 5+years)
- PMP (Project Management Professional) certification or equivalent preferred
- Experience in environmental monitoring programs and clean room environments
- Experience in validation of manufacturing equipment, facility and utility systems, and production processes for pharmaceutical applications
- Technical writing capabilities for protocol development and creation of standard operating procedures, understanding of Quality Management Systems ISO Standards, cGMP’s, and FDA regulations associated with drug product containers and medical devices
- Experience using thermal sensing equipment and data loggers
- Strong organizational skills to work independently and ability to prioritize heavy workload
- Ability to develop high levels of credibility and forge solid and positive professional relationships with subordinates, peers and upper management
- Proven track record for developing, training and coaching employee teams in continuous improvement environment
- Travel 10 – 20%
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate interpersonal and change management skills
- Financial acumen and budgetary skills are requested
- Ability to work on deadline centered, multi-tasked projects
- Excellent customer interaction skills required
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join