As part of early talent development, the Operations Rotation Program is designed to attract and build future supply chain leaders. The program offers talented individuals the opportunity to build broad business knowledge over 2 years.
- The program consists of four (4) six-month rotations that will build the employee’s technical and leadership skills.
- Possible rotational assignments include Manufacturing, Quality, Supply Planning, Logistics and Project Management.
- The specific rotations will be determined based on the employee’s interest & background, and the business needs & opportunities.
- Pursuing a BS in engineering/supply chain discipline
- Great verbal or written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate in a group setting
- Passion for Operations
This program is a tremendous opportunity to work side by side with supply chain leaders at one of the most respected global biotechnology companies in the world. Upon completion of the rotations, the employee will have accelerated their professional growth and developed a very strong foundation and network across the company.