The Inventory Specialist is responsible for Warehouse & Inventory accuracy. This includes maintaining warehouse / bin integrity, materials movements, administration of the cycle count program and physical inventory.
- Maintains all materials and processes to ensure cGMP / GWP
- Audits physical material movements to ensure there is an equivalent ERP movement
- Conducts quarterly & on demand wall to wall Bin Verifications
- Conducts monthly & on demand Empty Bin verifications
- Executes Material Request Forms & material movements for material requests including scrap execution
- Ensures scrap materials are removed from stock and disposed of on a weekly basis
- Supports real time inventory discrepancies, Research & identify root cause
- Track & present root cause trending for inventory variance
- Endures cycle counts are administered according to the schedule
- Manage & execute the system & physical movements of quarantined materials
- Ensures we achieve 100% compliance on material cycle counts for A, B & C materials
- Prepares management reports including a Tier 1 board that measure the cadence and effectiveness of the activities being supervised.
- Supports PPI continuous improvement initiatives across the organization.
- Familiar with working and managing to Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Participates in the development and implementation of warehousing procedures including receiving, warehousing, material movements and inventory control.
- Responsible for executing daily cGMP Clean Close
- Effectively & accurately manage material movements
- High School diploma and 2 years’ experience in Warehouse / Logistics environment
- BS preferred
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, and a strong track record of working cross functionally.Must be able to effectively recommend, present and justify continued improvement activities.
- Must have demonstrated ability to manage multiple activities and tasks.
- Inventory Systems knowledge is strongly recommended, QAD, JDE or SAP preferred.
- Experience in ISO 13485 & FDA Quality requirements
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join