Job Title: Data Analyst, SAP
Location: San Jose, Madison, or West Palm Beach
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
How will you make an impact?
We are seeking an experienced Data Analyst to join the Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry (CMD) team. In this division, we offer a complete range of high-end analytical instruments and software services that support Customers within the clinical diagnostic labs, pharmaceuticals, biotech and Industrial and environmental market segments. CMD has approximately $2.3B+ in revenue and 6400 employees across the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Under minimal guidance, this position is responsible for maintaining various types of SAP data per divisional policy and procedures. This position is part of the Global Master Data organization which is charged with leading the management of master data including data auditing, governance and data quality projects.
What will you do?
- Perform SAP master data configuration per company standards. Including but not limited to:
- Material Master
- Customer Master
- Equipment Master
- Vendor Master
- Manage data migration projects in order to ensure smooth data transition across multiple systems such as Sales Force and CPQ
- Support and develop data management tools
- Utilize strong analytical and continuous improvement/PPI skills to ensure that we drive root cause resolution. Empowered to drive change
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field preferred.
- 2 plus years Winshuttle development.
- 2 plus years Sharepoint site maintenance.
- 5 plus years SAP MM/PP data management.
- 5 plus years advance excel analytics. Access experience desirable.
- 2 plus years Project Management
- Basic SAP, software, and website configuration and development
- Project Management
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to travel 10% or more as business needs dictate
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join