When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Fisher Clinical Services, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, is a leading provider of global clinical supply chain. With unwavering commitment to service, science and process engineering, Fisher Clinical Services is powered by people with an exceptional commitment to quality, deeply instilled ethics of personal responsibility and unrivaled expertise. We are exclusively focused on serving the packaging and distribution requirements of clinical trials across the world. Whether planning, packaging, labeling, storing, or distributing the important supplies needed to perform clinical research, for more than 27 years Fisher Clinical Services has been committed to delivering the highest possible value while ensuring adherence to the highest level of quality, performance, reliability and sustainability standards. http://www.fisherclinicalservices.com/
- Applies Good Manufacturing Principles in all areas of responsibility.
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision.
- Superior use of Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, JOTS, Job Spec, CDS.
- Must learn how to retrieve data from operating systems for special projects.
- Record minutes at staff meetings, customer conference calls, training sessions, maintain customer mailing list, generate label request forms, answer phone, schedule conference rooms, organize customer and vendor visits.Assist with Request for Information documents
- Fill-in at front desk for receptionist when needed for breaks.
- Data entry: Shipping information, lot information, run reports, generate distribution orders.
- Maintain company’s advertising materials.
- Generate expense reports.
- Maintain records and generate purchase requests in CODA.
- Provide proof reading of all quotations and standardize quote format. Distribute quotations for signatures and send to clients upon approval.
- Maintain metric information and provide reports on a monthly basis.
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Two (2) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer skills at an Advanced level for Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Specific secretarial training.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join