Job Title: Product Support Team Lead
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
The Team Leader will have the overall people management responsibilities for the team as well as provide technical support to manufacturing and QC, helping them to resolve issues and implement robust processes. Working within the Quality Management System to ISO 13485 and CMDCAS and the and responsibility for stability, customer complaint and NCMR investigations, and PPI within the laboratory.
Overview of responsibilities:
- Plan and organise resources, leading the team to achieve its KPI’s.
- Be a role model leader and demonstrate behaviours in line with the 4I values, operations and leadership competencies.
- Support and promote employee development and involvement; Timely and effective PMD and 1:1 discussions with your employees
- Review/sign-off for critical raw materials
- Accountable for Stability/Performance trials and reviews for drugs with Project leader
- Ensure generation of CIDs, Risk Assessments, Reports and Controlled Concessions
- Accountable for resolution of Customer Complaints and NCMRs that require Manufacturing Sciences ownership
- Ensure the timely generation of reports for QA & Technical Services
- Review or investigate NCMRs
- Maintain Tier 1 and 2 boards
- Implementation of 5S in the laboratory
- Responsible for Health and Safety and maintenance of GLP in the laboratory
Ideal Skill set
Detail oriented and able to maintain accurate records Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experienced leader of people within a production/operations environment, leading people and projects
- Acts as a role model leader – will lead by example with a flexible approach.
- Excellent decision making quality
- Drive for Results - High level of technical and leadership skills and the ability to train/coach others.
- Problem Solving -Effective in technical and organisational troubleshooting to root cause.
- Ability to work with and collaborate with team members as well as others with excellent communication skills.
- Degree in Biological/microbiological field
- Strong understanding of Quality System activities and other regulations affecting the business
- Understanding of ISO 13485 regulations and FDA GCMP regulations
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join