- Processes and analyzes change orders for sku creation & release, changes, corrections and discontinuation.
- Develops and maintains department procedures and work instructions.
- Interacts with various functional teams globally to meet department, project and business objectives.
- Works with guidance and support
- Participation in Global projects such as data clean up initiatives, integrations and system improvements.
- Supports product transfers and site consolidations
- Communicates with internal customers to collect required product data
- Manages the change control process for product release, change and discontinuation
- Interfaces with other functions, as needed, to drive SKUs through the release process
- Provides end-users and management status updates on in-process SKUs
- Executes product data changes for approved changes orders in site support systems
- Runs reports and queries related to the change management activities
- Works with R&D, Product Managers, Program and NPI teams to gather requirements on new product configuration using established, site specific (e.g. Carlsbad) processes and systems and lead efforts to improve such processes.
- Tracks key performance indicators (KPIs) and creates dashboard reports.
Must demonstrate working knowledge of personal computer applications such as Oracle JD Edwards Enterprise One Software, and Excel.
High school diploma or GED.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join