The Thermo Fisher Scientific Finance Internship Program is a 12 week summer internship program designed for high potential rising juniors and seniors majoring in finance and/or accounting as a feeder program to our full-time Finance Leadership Development Program (FLDP). Interns will be matched to a 12 week project based on their skill set combined with the finance business need.
Similar to the Finance Leadership Development Program, our internship program projects are designed to give you real-world finance and accounting experiences and project responsibility in a large organization. In addition to being assigned to a manager and team, you will get additional opportunities to experience our corporate culture with exposure to finance leaders and current FLDPs as well as others in the organization.
Design and build comprehensive BioProduction Business Unit controllable and fully-loaded P&L model and process leveraging the infrastructure from the Global Division Reporting project.
- Visibility to profitability, Year-over-Year and vs. AOP performance by Business Unit for both actuals and forecast.
- Drive ownership and accountability and trade-offs down to the Business Unit level where possible.
- Leverage model to drive 2019 Annual Operating Plan process at the Business Unit level.
- All candidates must be a rising collegiate junior or senior (preferred) by summer 2018 and currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and/or Accounting
- GPA of 3.2 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Strong desire and motivation to develop a career as a future leader in the finance function
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated experience with process improvement
- Results oriented through initiative, ownership, and accountability
- Geographical flexibility
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US without restriction.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join