Key Account Manager
Job location: Lombardy region, Italy
- Acquisition of new customers in the Food Safety Market.
- Responsibility for development and reinforcement of the Molecular Food Safety Business in the territory, including direct management of Key Accounts.
- Achieve the territory sales targets whilst maximizing profitability through effective territory planning and organization of sales calls.
- Cooperate and coordinate with FAS and regional Sales Managers and their teams.
- Effectively perform your duties whilst acting at all times in accordance with the Dignity at Work Policy, Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and our values of Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement.
- Compete for all existing and develop new sales opportunities within the territory to meet or exceed targets. Provide accurate forecast and lost order reporting as well as competitive information.
- Use synergies of molecular and microbial product range to increase business by engaging with the Sales Team and communicating with Sales Leaders in the territory.
- Build and execute plan for revenue growth in the region.
- Based on profound knowledge of Food Safety Business, develop objectives to continue and expand business in all associated market segments.
- Report on sales and market issues and communicate and work effectively throughout the business.
- Keep close personal contact to appropriate levels of Key Accounts, investigate their business needs and serve as main contact for entire organization.
- Work with CRM for data management such as reporting, forecasting, etc.
- Gather, analyze, and deliver information from the field to allow the company to develop strategies and products appropriated to the Food Safety market.
- Ensure that all necessary resources needed are used efficiently and effectively in order to increase business.
- Co-ordinate all issues with key clients between sales, service, support, customer services, marketing and finance.
- Bachelor's degree in Microbiology / Food.
- Well organized individual with ability to establish short and long-term business objectives and have a demonstrable record of measuring performance toward those objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Very good command of English language and the language of the territory.
- Substantial experience in Sales position and/or Strategic Account Management.
- Knowledge of RT-PCR technology platforms is preferred.
- 50 – 75% travel within the role.
Key Competencies required for role
- Drive for results
- Customer focus
- Team spirit
- Interpersonal savvy
Non negotiable hiring criteria
- Full and Current Driving License.
- Proven track record of hitting revenue targets and growing business.
- Previous experience of working in molecular market.
- Able to effectively engage with customers across a range of settings spanning one-to-one meetings, exhibitions and formal presentations.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join