Marketing and Sales operations:
- Interface with local and global marketing teams to insure alignment of marketing goals in specific vertical markets.
- Providing Marketing Communications support for strategic and tactical market initiatives or events being deployed into Southeast Asia and Taiwan. This may include providing necessary marketing materials to partners and vendors, e.g. high resolution marcom content, product content, and others.
- Assist with the deployment of marketing programs by generating and preparing promotional materials for product sales presentations, lab application notes and laboratory “proof” data. This includes sourcing for suitable vendors and liaising with vendors, for printing and collaterals.
- Monitor and report out on the annual Marketing Communications plan and budget.
- Coordinate pricing documents for the team, and also assist in general product registration from time to time.
- Work with marketing and sales team to provide pre-event, and post-event support, for marketing or training events executed, as well as manage relationships with outside collaborators, such as distributors and partners.
- Events management and trade show organization:
- Manage exhibits and sponsored events by working with distributors and partners, such as budget planning, cost control, venue selection, Marketing Communications executing and other logistics,
- Provide on-site exhibition management while exhibiting at national conferences, tradeshows, regional meetings and seminars ,
- Provide administrative support to sales and marketing to enable successful sales & marketing events,
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as market surveys questionnaires, and opinion polls,
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs through data analysis to track return on investment of events,
- Follow up leads after events and upload possible sales opportunities into the CRM,
- Manage literature fulfillment needs of sales leads and follow up with field sales teams to track lead conversion.
- Manage gifts stock and control use for events and sales redemption.
General Admin support : Provide general admin support for the team leader and the team.
Experience and/or Skills Qualifications:
• More than 3 years’ relevant experience
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join