Job ID :
China - Beijing
- Generate accurate and detailed proposals for clinical trial protocols within stipulated turnaround time for all Asia facilities; and other FCS facilities when required.
- Participate in discussion and interpretation of clinical trial protocols with internal personnel and customer.
- Determines the preliminary design of the study and evaluates and understands the study
- Utilizing customer service skills to ensure that clients are provided with service levels that go beyond the customer’s expectations.
- Provide advice and guidance on the optimal use of Fisher Clinical Services capabilities and package design.
- Work with FCS staff to ensure that project dimensions and documentation are set up in accordance with the project specifications.
- Participates in activities, such as teleconferences and customer visits, if necessary, for obtaining needed information to complete a price quotation.
- Creating and making amendments to quotes where required and ensure written in accordance with RFQ and relevant price lists and MSAs
- Provides continuous input on improving quote production, format, process improvement.
- To undertake any other duties as required.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join